Town & Country Fire District West Salem,OH
The Town and Country Fire District's mission is to be a leading emergancy service organization providing cost effective and efficient emergency responses by responding twenty four hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year to protect you and your property through fire prevention, fire suppression, and emergency medical services.
- Association Meeting the 5th at 7:00pm
- Board Meeting the 13th at 6:00pm
- Fire Training the 12th at 7:00pm
- Fire Training the No Training at 9:00am
- RIT/Rope Training the No Training at 12:00pm
- Officers Meeting the 26th at 7:00pm
- EMS Training the 29th at 7:00pm
- Wayne County Meeting the 19th at East Wayne at 7:30PM
Town & Country Fire District is looking for volunteers for fire/ems. Participants must be a minimum of 18 years old, possess a high school diploma or GED, must be in good physical health, must attend monthly trainings and meetings, schooling is in the evenings and every other Saturady, and the dept pays for most schooling. If you are interested in becoming a volunteer firefighter/emt, please call 419-853-4022 for more information or stop by station and pick up an application. Good luck to all Black River and Northwestern Fall Athletes.
We have been noticing a harder time finding addresses when we are out on a call. The fire dept has green reflective signs with numbers for both sides available for $10. These signs make it easier for us to find houses. Any questions call the fire dept at 419-853-4022.