Town & Country Fire District West Salem,OH
The Town and Country Fire District's mission is to be a leading emergancy service organization providing cost effective and efficient emergency responses by responding twenty four hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year to protect you and your property through fire prevention, fire suppression, and emergency medical services.
- Association Meeting the 1st at 7:00pm
- Board Meeting the 9th at 6:00pm
- Fire Training the 8th at 7:00pm
- Fire Training the 27th at 9:00am
- RIT/Rope Training the No Training at 12:00pm
- Officers Meeting the 29th at 7:00pm
- EMS Training the 25th at 7:00pm
- Wayne County Meeting the 15th at Training Facility at 7:30PM
We would like to Congratulate Asst. Chief Adam Hory, Lt. Phil Wigal, and Lt, DJ Funk on becoming state certified AEMT as well as Jenna Baily on her EMT. Also, Congratulations to all Northwestern and Black River Seniors on your graduation.
We have been noticing a harder time finding addresses when we are out on a call. The fire dept has green reflective signs with numbers for both sides available for $10. These signs make it easier for us to find houses. Any questions call the fire dept at 419-853-4022.