Town & Country Fire District West Salem,OH
The Town and Country Fire District's mission is to be a leading emergancy service organization providing cost effective and efficient emergency responses by responding twenty four hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year to protect you and your property through fire prevention, fire suppression, and emergency medical services.
- Association Meeting the No Meeting at 7:00pm
- Board Meeting the 10th at 6:00pm
- Fire Training the No Training at 7:00pm
- Fire Training the 21st at 9:00am
- RIT/Rope Training the No Training at 12:00pm
- Officers Meeting the 30th at 7:00pm
- EMS Training the 26th at 7:00pm
- Wayne County Meeting the 16th at Sterling at 7:30PM
The Town & Country Fire Association is selling gun raffle tickets to help raise funds for furniture and exercise equipiment. Tickets are $10 a piece and will be selling 500 tickets. Drawing will be Nov 4th. There are 7 prizes, Ruger AR-15, Ruger American 350 Legend, Savage 93 17 HMR, Taurus G25 9mm, Vortex 8x42 Binos, Covert Game Camera, Pfleuger Rod & Reel. Prizes can be picked up at Miller's Gun Supply in Sugarcreek. Good luck to all Black River and Northwestern Fall Athletes.
We have been noticing a harder time finding addresses when we are out on a call. The fire dept has green reflective signs with numbers for both sides available for $10. These signs make it easier for us to find houses. Any questions call the fire dept at 419-853-4022.